FDA UK focuses on providing a secure service which puts your mind at rest. We recognize that you manage and handle sensitive information every day so you should feel confident you’re choosing a document storage supplier that takes security and confidentiality seriously.
We have a series of security processes in place to give you peace of mind that your documents are safe whilst in our care.
- Our rural site is located 180m above sea level; well above any flood risk
- FDA UK is dedicated to document storage – we have no self storage facilities so all people on site are FDA UK staff
- Our warehouses have on site security, 7 days a week
- The site is fitted with a CCTV monitoring system plus smoke detectors and fire alarm
- Access to the site is via electronic gate for managed access control
We recognize the importance of data security and confidential information and so go to great lengths to keep and deliver your documents in the safest way possible.
- On arrival, our document management system identifies each file and box with a barcode and enters it into our database so we always know where it is – at our site or yours
- Documents are kept in archive boxes which are themselves placed into polythene sleeves on our shelves, as added protection from a warehouse environment
- Documents in transit are kept in heat-sealed bags to ensure contents stay clean, dry & secure
- FDA offers digital storage which provide you with a secure back up of your business documents for effective disaster recovery
- FDA also provides a specific fireproof storage service – a walk-in vault constructed from fireproof panels that limit heat transfer and provide up to 2 hours fire protection.